Raxxed
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Better-Than-Cree Warrior Trial

Forum Image

re: Better-Than-Cree Warrior Trial

General Information 
Name: Adam
Location/Timezone: Sydney

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? Yea..
Tell us a little about yourself: University student at UNSW, been smackin' daddies in the heroic runs in here for about a month, looking to challenge myself a bit further as trial hopefully.

Character Information 
Character Name: Gladio
Class: Fury Warr
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Gladio/simple

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: Slightly lower ilvl arms if that somehow becomes better again

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: why would i need alts when i'm already the best class

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: prepot and pop big damage to top meters at start and then wait til execute range. Vigilance and Rallying when asked for it or if we're about to die and do everything I can to make sure the boss goes smoothly.

Raiding Information 
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): AOTC Garrosh + Imperator. Was in Immortal Dream as alt raider before joining Honestly.

Reason for leaving your current guild: I'm already in honestly wtf i'm not leaving.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): I beat Cree i guess: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HrAQ74bXgca3KkpY#fight=17&type=damage-done

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image: http://i.imgur.com/44aLLhY.jpg

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: Keep simple style of blizzard UI, cleaned up a bit, using only what I need to. Keybinds are partly so i'm comfortable pvping with them as well but they're not too crazy i think.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: No clue about my computers specs because I dont really care about that shit but it's an i7 processor. Internet Connection: http://puu.sh/glQuq/df07210f7a.jpg I get like ~80 fps but I seem to get a bit of lag on foundry when theres like 30 people bursting all at once with mechanics exploding everywhere but it's okay

Extra 
Why do you want to join Honestly?: I've already been loving the atmosphere and raiding heroic and would love to try step a bit further since I'm now fully heroic geared. I've improved as a player since raiding in the guild so far and would like that to continue.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: I beat Cree in dps once and I smack daddies harder than anyone.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: League of legends/Dota a little but not really.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: #casualkin4gm

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum