View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nacchocheese

re: Enhance Shaman

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

General Information
Name: Manny (short for Nemanja)
Location/Timezone: Melbourne

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? Yes

Tell us a little about yourself:

Just an average University student that's insane at his class. Accounting and Finance double degree. I play Dota 2, CS:GO and most popular releases such as Dragon Age: Inquisition or Dishonored.  I pretty much cruised through High School and have been taking it easy with University, Accounting comes naturally to me so i score an average of 80% with minimal effort. I am very competitive in all aspects of life and always have been: test scores, win rates, parses. When I'm not playing games at my computer I'm probably browsing 4chan (rip moot, see ya later space cowboy). I like listening to EDM, chillstep and some of the new music.

Character Information
Character Name: Nacchocheese
Class: Enhance Shaman
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Nacchocheese/simple

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: N/A

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:

Frost mage - Coldravioli (654), Fury Warrior - Hotpasta (629)

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: Mythic Brackenspore

As my classes ability cooldowns scale off haste and haste is my #1 priority, I am GCD locked at all times. So throughout the fight I am basically spamming as fast as i can while following the basic priority list. When heroism is up i have to delay certain abilities so i can use another one first as they will most likely be off cooldown. On Brackenspore specifically i use Feral spirits whenever i can and delay my second pot until i can line up the timing with a blue mushroom which i couple together with my second fire elemental totem to maximise dps out of my initial burst phase. Ascendance is pretty much used as soon as it comes off cooldown. While doing the things above i was responsible for interrupting the add every even (2,4,etc) cast on mythic progression so the classes with better cleave could focus on spore shooters and the mind fungi/fungus whatever the fuck the plural is.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant):

WotLK was the first time i raided and it was on my Death Knight, i was part of a casual guild that cleared normal Ulduar and normal Naxxramas where i consistently came second on DPS despite my ignorance concerning min/maxing and proper rotations. Unfortunately I did not play much during Cataclysm, the game only kept my attention until i hit the level cap at which point i quit and came back to MoP.

I also cleared 14/14 H Siege of Orgrimmar with the guild Non Combat Pet on Proudmoore in my first serious tier of raiding. I continued raiding with them into WoD and got 7/7H and 2/7M Highmaul with an 8% wipe.

Reason for leaving your current guild:

The reason i left my guild is because to tell you the truth, we had a lot of anchors and people that kept dying to the same shit on Mythic Brackenspore. I was considering leaving for a few weeks to join a stronger guild but 2 of our officers beat me to it. Without warning they simply transferred their characters and started a trial with new guilds. With no hope of further progression in my current guild i decided it would be best to apply here.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xdKtyGkqHCRv1A7J#view=rankings&fight=21   (Jan 14)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JaHynGf4tYNZCTVk#view=rankings&fight=2    (Jan 21)

Unfortunately we did not have the numbers to clear mythic last week due to our team falling out. The previous week has our 2 mythic kills.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:

http://imgur.com/p6d4G5P

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so:

For abilities i use often i bind to buttons close to W,A,S,D.... F,T,Z,X,WD (wheel down)are all abilities with short cooldowns that i use many times in a single fight so they are bound to keys that require the least hand movement while my major cooldowns like Ascendance, Wolves and Fire Ele have higher cooldowns so they are bound to buttons like Shift-1, Shift-2 and Alt-4 which are out of the way of my main abilities. This also reduces the chance of misclicking and they are still relatively easy to press with no downtime of other abilities.  

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids:

GPU - AMD Radeon HD 7950

RAM - 16GB

CPU - Intel i5-3570k @ 3.40GHz

Internet Connection: I currently own my own landline/connection in my house separate from my family's that i pay for, so no one else is able to use it. I consistently get 180-200 ping on American servers and 30-40 ping on Oceanic servers in World of Warcraft with the ISP: Internode.

My game runs at a constant 60 FPS on Ultra settings.

Extra
Why do you want to join Honestly?:

In my previous guild there was a lot of jokes and friendly competition being thrown around during farm, while during progression time we would crack down and more or less clear bosses. So basically i want to join one of the best competitive guilds that can clear bosses, have some fun and be the best in the world.

Tell us why we should give you a trial:

Over the course of my WoW career I became better at the game in general and in my first raiding tier that I took seriously with no real previous heroic experience, I managed to be a part of a 14/14H clear of SoO. In every game I play, I have a need to compare myself constantly to people of the same class and even different classes. I consistently beat players of equal or even higher gear levels and find myself at the top of dps meters in every guild i have joined so far. I believe I am capable of raiding amongst the best in the world.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history:

I started playing video games at the age of 8 or something, Spyro on the PS1 was my first game and then i got into Warcraft 3 at 10 years old which led to me finding WoW and playing the shit out of Vanilla at age 11. These days I play Dota 2 and CS:GO with my mates on Skype when I'm not raiding. I am sitting at 4k Solo and 4k Party MMR in Dota 2. Currently Master Guardian 2 on GO formerly Master Guardian Elite. Basically been a PC gamer exclusively for 6 years now.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

I'd just like to say that I believe I would be the perfect addition to your raiding team as I am a very strong player. While extremely confident in my abilities, I am also capable of listening to justified criticism and advice. If someone thinks I am doing something wrong or they think I could do it better and they show me what I could improve on with parses or meters then I would gladly listen.  As an avid video gamer and someone that works casual shifts in retail I have developed a thick skin rendering me impervious to shit talk and stupid people.

Thanks for considering me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum