View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muxz

re: Muxz - Rogue

General Information 
Name:  Muzaffar
Location/Timezone:  Malaysia/GMT+8

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? 

Yes i can

Tell us a little about yourself:

Currently self-employed. Also play other games like dota and ps4

Character Information 
Character Name: Muxz 
Class: Rogue 
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Muxz/advanced

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: N/A

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:

Dont have any level 100 alts at the moment

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: 

Brackenspore Mythic-

My job is to DPS boss and change to Fungal Flesh Eater when it spawns. Interupt Decay with the given rotation. I will cleave the boss from the add. I will help the range to DPS down the spore shooter/mind fungus if it's nearby the melee. Avoid the tide, exploding mushroom and try to use personal CD when needed on infectious spore.

Raiding Information 
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): 

Vanilla- [K e K] was in some Malaysian guild. I managed to clear MC and did BWL until Nef

TBC- [Minerva] Cleared all up until Muru

WotLK- [Shidavere] Joined them on Ulduar, did some hardmode including Mimiron fire, Anubarak HM, and other notable HM achievements. Quit WoW on Sindragosa Normal.

Cata- [Ultimate] This is when i came back to play WoW again. Joined them on DS progression. killed DW heroic

MoP- [Suit Up] cleared until Lei Shen progression and then SU disbanded. Quit afterwards

WoD- [Ultimate] Currently 2/7M Highmaul (Kargath and Twin)

Reason for leaving your current guild: 

As much as i love raiding here, Ultimate has become quite 'casual' in terms of raiding. Hence i wanted to find a better progression guild.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/19966/

A lot of logs in there. Feel free to look it up on any days/fight :)

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:

Eventhough the screenshot was an old one but this is more or less my UI setup currently. Plus minus a few bind and there but it doesnt changes much

http://i.imgur.com/G90n6tD.jpg

UI

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: 

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 

Intel i5-2500 3.30ghz

Nvidia Gtx660ti

16gb ram

20mbps connection with 110-200ms latency and 30-60 FPS

Extra 
Why do you want to join Honestly?: 

Honestly was around for quite some time which say the guild are stable. Also i wanted a good progression guild which is on Frostmourne that is not that super hardcore.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: 

I've been playing this game since Vanilla (on and off) with some quite end game raiding experience. Will pull my own weight in terms of raiding without having to get too much spoonfed :D

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: 

Yeah i play other games such as Dota and some other offline game on PC and console.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

Just to give a heads up. I quit WoW at WotLK and sold the account (this Rogue currently on a new account)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum