General Information
Name: Jason
Location/Timezone: VIC AEST

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 

Character Information Destro/demo
Character Name: Yush
Class: Warlock
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne-old-au/Yush/advanced (seems armory isn't updating atm but im 100 in currently destro)

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess:

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: Not at current all are still 90

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: As far as a lock goes i can only give hypothetical examples but from MoP i was a BM hunter so Heroic Siegecrafter blackfuse was very hunter dependent on correct CD usage n control, so each belt had at least 1 CD and the other hunter and I would rotate major CDs like Murder of Crows n Stampede to make sure the belts where handled

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): I started raiding in Kara with mates then Existance untill hyjal then all of wrath in my own guild from naxx to ICC heroic didn't see a lot of cata did some LFR's but mostly PvP then MoP i come in late as we had been traveling around australia and ended that 12/14M SoO with Enter new guild name

Reason for leaving your current guild: I stopped raiding with Enter new guild name cause at the time i was living in a bus and playing on wireless net and we had just gotten a new house and there was a bit of work to be done so being the end of MoP i decided to take a break and get it all out of the way ready for WoD

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image: http://i.imgur.com/G6An2HE.jpg?1 is my UI only added thing is in raid my raid frames are int he top left corner above party

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: I use all the basic addons like DBM, Omen, Skada then extra like X-perl, Bartender, Sexymap, Mik's scrolling combat text. As for keybinds they are just what feel comfy from side mouse buttons to all the shift keys u can reach with 1 hand 

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: currently using a MSI gaming laptop with second monitor its spec are i7 4702, 8Gb ddr3, Nvidia gt740, 500Gb Hdd 7200rpm, average fps in raid in 30+ and im currently on ADSL 2+ with exetel 

Extra
Why do you want to join Honestly?: Honestly was a well ranked guild through MoP which show dedication and commitment to the end result and that's the kind of guild im looking to call home

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Cause im a well seasoned player with loads of knowledge and I'm always happy to help out n lend a hand and im not scared of some hardcore progression wipe nights

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: My gaming life started at CS;S i then moved onto BF2 and it was there some mates at the time pointed out WoW to me this was back in 06 n told me id love it and that where i got stuck i still have other games like BF3/4 CS;S GO but in the end my heart belongs to wow its the best addiction iv even contracted 

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum