View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casualkin

re: Casualkin - Wizard

General Information
Name: Casualkin
Location/Timezone: In front of computer, Frostmourne Time + Eastern Kingdoms.

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)?

Yes and No. I will do my best. It would be nice if you can change the times for when I can't make it. Just do a LFR version of the raid while waiting. Also I like the sound of farm. The tillers and I are good friends. Hope they survive the orc invasion.

Tell us a little about yourself:
IRL I'm just your average honest guy. In game i'm the greatest arcane you will ever come across. I love magic tricks which is why I play this elf man. Broomsticks are cool in hallow's end . I love the Harry potter movies because it's about magic. Did you know they made books about the movies? I've not read them as I have other things to do IRL like cool stuff. It helps with my endurance in raid. But I am not playing warrior so that isn't needed.

Character Information
Character Name: Casualkin
Class: Wizard
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Casualkin/simple I'm currently in guild but someone said I should send app if I want to raid. Don't know much about gems. Use them for soloing (Yeah i'm that good) Old content like dungeons with mounts. Still progressing on that ZA mount boss. Also. With this bug expansion they just released. Soloing has gotten slightly easier. Guess bliz is helping out the fellow player.

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: Specs? I don't have the naked goggles on this character. I do have this cool gear set where I can click and my character takes off their clothes instantly. Great for parties mid raid.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:

I have:

-Strange owl, they struggle to breathe. May collapse during fights. Reason I won't get far in pvp.

-Dead Knight . They lost some fun stuff. Still have that portal. Oh portals. Love them on wizard. Can use in raid for friends. Well don't have friends yet but i'm sure I will have some in this guild :)

-Hunter. But is blood elf because I like the looks. Thank you blizzard for dress ups in the greatest patch (4.3).

-Another low level red owl. I love their tails.

-Can list more. I will just say I have all but Pedo, Butt rogue and Swifty, who is Butt rogue IRL poor Hawtted :(

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal:

This is difficult. So many to choose. I guess I will go Sha of Fear. That one is difficult. First I drop food table down. Then someone may ask for “Mage table”. I'm not a table but I place down because they missed first table. Then another may ask and I place table. Then I drink my timeless island flask (I got deleted....). Sometimes I use potion of luck for golden numbers. Don't really notice so haven't used in a while.

For fight:

When fight starts I click on the time machine button. Everyone goes big. I then click my...well just look at my screenshot. Left to right, right to left, Repeat. Some off icons in the middle of circle to click when needed.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant):
 Guilds: Currently this one. It is my first guild. Hope it remains that way through the orc expansion.

Vanilla: I know this isn't about ice cream as I read in guild chat about Vanilla this and that. I cleared the raids in cata. Will be doing Molten core current in a month or so when blizzard launches it (againx2). See I read Blizzard's reddit, im a hardcore player.

BC: Lots of Backwards compatibility. Unfortunately the xbox one only plays one type of game. Not like 360 with many games.

Roles: I prefer longer bread roles. Can put aside for raid break. Hope we get lots of breaks.

Relevant: Cleared all LFR content up to spoils (Group broken).

Reason for leaving your current guild: What!? This can't be true? So I was sent here to be tricked? Please don't kick me. I'm going to try my best to complete the rest.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):

-WMO- Windows Media Online? Damn Microsoft loves to have online only. Does it require registration? Goodbye windows player. Itunes only now.

-WoL-Slightly embarrassing.... Is this the part 2 of draenor expansion? What does the L stand for? Lordaeron? Wow spoiler orcs coming to claim undercity.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:

http://i.imgur.com/hP8Cpep.jpg

I had to make an account for this. Spent some time making this account to post it. Guess that's what's required for a successful guild like this: It was a wipe in the end. If only the healers healed. I was near the top on the number window. That means bad since im not efficient. Mostly due to not lasting long in the fight. Aim for the bottom of that list to impress people

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so:

Keybinds? Those require lots of keyboard learning. Also disturbs my house when early in the morning I play some games before I go to school. I did keep some. The important ones like you said explain:

W-Move forward. Do I need to explain this one?

S-Move backward, moonwalk if night elf like me

A-Turn left. Helps to get out of fire when combing with W (That's a pro trick). I know my stuff

D-Same as A but right.

Space-Jump

Tab-Swap some targets

Esc-Menu for logging out. Try not to use the other features as I may break computer.

Enter-Start to talk to people. All typing keys around binded for chat. Guess I know my stuff.

Alt- Talk key. Had my friend do this for me.

Print Screen-Take screenshot.

These keys I started to used because of diablo 2.

F1-Mount ground

F2-Mount fly

F3-Time machine

F4-Time machine

Have big fingers so easy to time machine.

So there you go. I consider myself quite familiar with the keyboard.

For addons I use bartender. Friend helped me set it up. Do have these windows about numbers i'm usually at the bottom which must mean i'm the most efficient.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids:

Big screen and box. Latency is green line under computer picture. Internet = Australian. FPS? I like to play some modern warfare 3 during LFR. Sadly that screenshot doesn't have it.

Extra
Why do you want to join Honestly?:

Is to ask why the leaves fall. I already have. I'm just making it to second base.

Tell us why we should give you a trial:

Well someone may want to do Recruit a friend fast leveling. I can make trail account no need to give me that or quest.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history:

No as much as before since i'm busy. I started playing games on sega genesis (Not druid ability) / megadrive. Did play mario64 and crash bandicoot on it. Also spyro. Then got Final fantasy 8. Yeah missed 7. That game taught me a lot. Made me consider becoming a fashion designer and idolize MJ (The greatest pedo to have ever lived, sorry creepy face man in forums it isn't you). Had PC with Heroes of Might and Magic 2/3. They were fun. Played dilbo 1 as kid. Had nightmares once. Also played Resident Evil 1. I never got pass the first zombie. Had to shut down the game. Tried a decade later. Too scary. Also got ps2. Lots of fun games. Bought the fridge as well. Mostly disappointing. Hardly any splitscreen games. Have wii with mario kart. Very fun to play. Considering ps4 especially after the school girl game. Waifu simulator I think: http://youtu.be/Cp1J0-Uo9PQ?t=15s Sony really knows their audience. Wish wow had that face object so I can use for visits to moonguard. Lately has been some shooting games and well polished browser games.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

I know lots of people say this but beliebe me when I type this. You want me in raid NOW. I can also first aid myself as well as others. Cast table during raid and fights. Cast slowfall. Blink. I think I have decent score in proving grounds. Have good head. Means im also good listener so can get fights right. Looked at pictures of boss fights in dungeon journal for last 4 I haven't done. Hope I get invited for them.

Also sorry for taking long time to post this. Very busy with stuff IRL. Had to spell check as well. Too much bad typing. Thank you to for telling me to send this. . Looking forward to finally killing garrosh. I heard ending cinematic is really good. Michael bay good. See you all in raid!

Extra thing. Is there guild events like pet battles, duels, costume competitions? Blizzcon has the best costume competition but we can try ingame.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum