Forum Image

Is this some kind of elaborate ruse?

re: Fury Warrior - 572 - 8/14 HM

Why aren't you expertise capped?

re: Fury Warrior - 572 - 8/14 HM

General Information 
Name:  Mitch
Location/Timezone: Brisbane / GMT+10

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)?  Yes
Tell us a little about yourself:  I'm studying a Diploma in Networking. Nothing much too me.

Character Information 
Character Name:  Nillus
Class:  Warrior
Armory Link:  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Nillus/advanced

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess:  N/A

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:  N/A

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal:  HM Nazgrim - Be put on adds, specifically  the mage when shaman comes out at the same time. Interupt / stun as much as possible until it's killed. Stun Ironblades as much as possible so it can be killed without too much raid damage. Then kill boss with everyone else.

Raiding Information 
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): 

ReOracle: Raided with them during Firelands. Only cleared 2/3 HM's.

Twevle: Short raid trial with them before I had to stop playing due to irl reasons. (Dragon Soul)

One: Short raid trial, I was studying and working which caused me to stop playing for a bit. (Dragon Soul)

Amaranthine Order (Current): Raider app. Cleared 8/14 HM with them (SoO)

Reason for leaving your current guild:  Looking for a solid guild which has an organized raid team.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):  http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/k1N7wpYLWbfFBjz8#fight=7&type=damage-done&source=15

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image: http://imgur.com/dbJcMqD

I don't have one in combat.. But the raid frames are just above the left chat box. 

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so:  I don't really know how to explain them. They work well for me and are mostly very close together and easily accessible 

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 

CPU 3930k @ 4.5GHz

3-way SLI GTX 680

16GB Quad Channel Memory

2 x 240GB SSD in raid0

MS: 189 or around that 

FPS: Mostly 60 FPS but occasionally down to 50 FPS

Extra 
Why do you want to join Honestly?:  I'm looking for a strong guild to end with in MoP and continue on into WoD.

Tell us why we should give you a trial:  Hard worker, easy to get along with. Good raid ethic, can take criticism.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: 

Swtor: Before it was F2P. Had it since day 1 but I didn't enjoy it as much as WoW.

CS:S, Black Ops II, Black Ops, CoD4, MW2, MW3, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3.. All that good stuff. Except CoD.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: N/A

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum