View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raxxed
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: 566 Destro/Aff Lock

Runeheal wrote:

Honestly also has its allocation for 17 year olds filled at the moment.

Forum Image

Runeheal wrote:

I think we need more people your age Rune.

Curse of Elements, Summon Doomguard, Dark Soul: Instability, Immolate, Incinerate until 2 burning embers, double Conflagrate into a double Chaos Bolt for my burst

Your opener is incorrect and shows a lack of understanding of how to play destruction to the maximum potential.

Your lack of progression is a problem, as is your logs, which are only normal mode which means I can't judge if you're actually good at pressing buttons, and I'm choosing to ignore non heroic logs, but your normal logs aren't very good either.

Your ui lacks a lot of helpful information, and you don't have all your spells keybound.

You linked armory in simple, have no professions and your battle pets are level 1.

Sorry but you're not quite what we're looking for in a trial, best of luck in your search.

Thberius

General Information 
Name: 

Luke

Location/Timezone: 

New South Wales, AEST

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? 

Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: 

I have 8/14 HM exp although I haven't secured all the kills due to fail groups and communication within my current guild, I'm always looking for openings and looking for a current hardcore raiding spot to get down Heroic Garrosh before the release of WoD and plan to raid during WoD. I'm always friendly to everyone I meet and willing to help anyone in any way possible. I'm currently still in school but can fit the current raiding times you have set out without any problems and will inform the required people if I'm unable to attend. I like to joke around and I'm a really chilled out person.. also not stupid when it comes to raiding I do know how to move out of things and communicate with the group and have suggestive ideas if all else fails.
Character Information 
Character Name: 

Thberius
Class: 

Warlock
Armory Link: 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Thberius/simple
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: 

Just the gear for Destro and Aff, just would need to change gems. Currently learning how to play aff to the best of my ability for more dps during specific fights.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: 

If required I do have a monk that is geared enough for normal raiding but not quite heroic:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Loriya/simple

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: 

Iron Juggernaut seems to be a fairly straight forward fight..
Heroism was popped on pull (I am in destro for this fight) so I would initiate with a pre-pot, Curse of Elements, Summon Doomguard, Dark Soul: Instability, Immolate, Incinerate until 2 burning embers, double Conflagrate into a double Chaos Bolt for my burst, keep Immolate & Curse of Elements on the target the whole fight and spam Incinerate until enough burning embers have been acquired to use a Conflagrate/Chaos bolt for a fast cast. If required due to tanks being unable to reach bombs and other DPS with safer defensive CDs had their defensives on CD then I would pop Dark Bargain followed by an Unending Resolve at the end of Dark Bargain. Stay out of oil pools, kite lasers around and away from pools and avoid obvious sawblades that are possible to be avoided. My current guilds strategy for this fight along with many other strats wouldn't worry about Mortar Barrage as the boss is on the other side of the room, making it completely avoidable.
Raiding Information 
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): 

Only started raiding hardcore when SoO was released, otherwise it was fairly softcore. Current guild is "Zen" and have only ever been a DPS role. Cleared 4 heroic bosses:

Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen and Galakras. 

But have had near kills and lots of exp due to wipes on:
Pride, Iron Jug, Shamans and Nazgrim.
Reason for leaving your current guild: 

I don't have a full time raiding spot and isn't even asked in for a sub very often as I took a break and they found new people.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): 

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Af4HVCzJY27v1qDn#fight=7&type=damage-done

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:

http://imgur.com/Q2nOLVc
Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: 

Keybindins for my Razer Anansi keyboard and the only addons that I use are DBM and Recount as I feel there is no need for another but are willing to look into other ones that are recommended to me.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 
16 GB RAM, 64-bit OS, Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80GHz, latency averages between 160 on a good day and 181 on an average day, 60 FPS average dps during raids on Ultra graphic settings.

Extra 
Why do you want to join Honestly?: 

Looking for a decent raiding guild that I can actually progress with and get kills as I'm tired of my current guild struggling to down 1 boss on raid nights.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: 

Because I'm a very keen player looking for a decent guild and every deserves a chance to prove themselves.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: 

I've played video games my whole life and played many during my time, WoW being the game I've played the longest (played since late vanilla). I also occasionally play League of Legends and due to me getting into the alpha testing, Heroes of the Storm. I played Diablo for a short time and a small amount of Warcraft III and Starcraft a while back.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

Nope, Hope to hear back from you soon and hopefully be a part of the "Honestly" community.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum