Raxxed
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Crucifix

Forum Image

add me horseriderx#1841

1. You aren't tracking trinket procs

2. You died on the only single target boss in the raid, but anyway your malkorok parse with 583ilvl is much lower than decent dks parses before extra item lvls, so you calling frost a joke makes you look bad because you aren't competent enough to play it at a high lvl

3. You talk about pooling resources on Malkorok but from your ui it looks like you have blood tap macro'd

4. Its a fact that you have been carried through this entire tier and from previously raiding with you I can tell you don't research fights properly and you die a lot.

Extra: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DaGJjgTxmz2PWFZd#fight=24&type=auras&source=16 I like how you manage to completely ruin your chances of a good parse, I wont point it out, I will let you try and figure it out for yourself.

I should of logged in

General Information 
Name: 

Keelan

Location/Timezone

AEST 10+

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)?

Yes

Tell us a little about yourself: 

I study at the University of Queensland, going into my honors year next year. Enjoy playing a variety of video games and I like setting goals and achieving them.

Character Information 
Character Name: 

Crucifixqt

Class: 

Deathknight

Armory Link: 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Crucifixqt/advanced

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: 

I don't have any tank gear and I could play Unholy but DK's are in such a bad place right now I might as well stick to the joke frost is now.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: 

I have a level 90 Mage and Rogue but none of the sufficiently geared enough to do anything.

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: 

I'll tell you how I got oceanic first 25 Will of the Emporer. I specced blood, I tanked the adds on the sides and learnt to dodge their moves. I then proceeded to push whatever button lit up and when I was called I would stroll over to the center back of the room and use my AoE grip macro on a statue. 

Malkorok Heroic is fun if you can pool your runes and do more aoe than anyone else. Basically, like every fight, you army, pre pot, push your Pillar macro and outbreak and proceed to HB spam until your finger falls off. You spec AoE grip and drop purg for AMZ if you care about your raid. In 25s you cycle grips in 10s you yolo it and do it whenever you need it based on how many DKs are in the raid, you pool runes before they spawn, AOE grip, spam HB and hope you did more dps than every other competent class. You AMS soak pools for dat RP and you play the game. 

Honestly as a frost DK my goal is just to pad as much as possible so I look as good as the other classes which can do more, easily, because they scale better at 4 million ilvl. 

Raiding Information 
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): 

Began my epic journey in the tried and true Random Mayhem during Wrath, I played before that and dabbled in some of the tiers but I didn't put my carry pants on until Naxx. Raided all the tiers up until ICC where I realized Random Mayhem just didn't have the players to satisfy my need to actually kill bosses before they're ex-tier. Other people felt the same and one of our officers joined The Dark Ministry.

Using this connection a few of the good players, myself included, got into The Dark ministry which at the time was I think US 70th or something, I can't really remember. Anyway we worked on a real end game raid boss, probably the last one they made which was H LK, killing that was actually one of the most satisfying things I was apart of. 

Real life caused me to quit the game where I returned back in Cata, raided the first tier, which Fallen Chapter/RM again due to TDM dying because like all good guilds, they like to die at the end of tiers. Quit again due to unable to commit to a raid time when I was living in Perth. Saw the end game of DS, realized it was a complete joke and anyone who could take that end tier seriously, you have my condolences.

Came back in MoP, Joined RM again (do you see the pattern) raided with ure m8 Jiz, we carried the shit out of them in T1 including having the guild literally blow heroism for us 2 on Garajal because the rest of the guild was so amazingly sub par when they're not geared to shit. Like what happened before, got sick of dealing with a raid team who never bothered, joined Suit Up, raided for a couple of months and got offered a raid spot in Kill It Please. Raided that, got oceanic first Sha, got world first 1 phase shekzeer on Normal (lol) completed the tier quite well considering our attendance issues, quit for uni came back guild ded here I am.
Reason for leaving your current guild: 

Good old fashion Guild drama caused the officers/GM to try and fuck each other over, GM left, poached players, other players didn't like it so they went to Cael or whatever that server is called to raid with Crimson. Crimson now has 600 people on their raid roster and quite frankly don't want to be cut due to rolling a DK behind the iLvl curve so I decided to look locally. I like to support my local community like that.  

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): 

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DaGJjgTxmz2PWFZd

This was the most recent logs I raided in 25s, I've been consistantly 5 lvls behind peoples ilvl including the other DK's I've had to compete with so it was always a struggle to beat someone who had a vague idea of how to play a Frost DK (You use the blue buttons the most).

I have a raid bots from when I was on the ilvl curve:

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/frostmourne/crucifixqt/

Doesn't even have a lot of the current tier updated, sick website. My ranks from previous tiers show more about what I'm capable of then the current tier. 

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:

http://imgur.com/mggd7Oc

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: 

Neosin copied this question for RM Apps; that's funny. I don't have time to hit shit like 7 or Alt num lock like some PvE superstars so I stick to things around my movement keys. Q E 2 3 4 z x c and then mostly ctrl modifiers, keeps it simple. I used to use a threat meter till I realized what year this was so basically I just have Elv UI because I don't have the artistic talent (read: autistic) to make some extravagant UI. I have Skada, a swing timer, weakauras and that's basically it. 

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 

GTX 570, probably upgrade it soon.

I7 3770

16gb RAM

I have cable in Brisbane so it's about as good as cable in Brisbane can be. It has it's issues. I'm around 180-220 latency and I'll always be 50-60+ depending on if it's 25 man or not. It's only that low because I like the pretty effects.

Extra 
Why do you want to join Honestly?: 

I know some of the people in the guild. You raid well. You haven't died yet which is a huge plus. 

Tell us why we should give you a trial: 

I'm super fun to be around. I'm good at my class, I've seen all aspects of raiding. I've been in super hardcore high progression, you don't get a life, raid guilds and I've been on the other side of the spectrum like RM where it's like the high end progression raid guilds in terms of time spent but you never actually kill the boss. I'm just a reliable player and honestly (lel) the amount of good players left on Alliance side Frostmourne is pretty low, so I don't have anywhere else to go unless I join another guild who, while clearing 14/14, makes it their mission to take as long as possible. 

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: 

I played LoL, I played Dota 2, recently I got HoS Alpha. That shit is fun. Alpha as hell, but fun. Other than that I'll play a game that comes out if I think it will be good but mostly I like the competitive aspects of video games. I rarely care about stories. I still don't know why we're in panda land, something about that dudes son, whatever. 

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

I put a little bit of a less serious vibe in my app because the way you treat most of your apps is basically along the same lines. I'm a genuinely good player and I'd like to join your guild. I don't care about much else other than clearing the content, catching up the last bit of gear and trying to gimp ranks that no one will give a fuck about in 5 months time. However, raiding with a group of like minded individuals makes the game more enjoyable. If you can have fun and clear content then that's the dream. This game is a massive waste of time and I'm asking if I can waste it with you. 

If you guys reject me I expect some really new and exciting gifs to do it with. I believe in you. 

PS: I gave up trying to format this.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum