View previous topic :: View next topic  
sawicky

re: jihyn

Jihyn

re: jihyn

Hi, im currently a 556 destro warlock, I returned to wow 5 weeks ago from quitting and just got the 5k vp achievement on this character. Im a long long time player my main use to be a rogue and each xpac we were 4th on the server in clearing h nef in bwd back in cataclysm. Im a dedicated pve player I like to raid in my spare time and Honestly's raid times suit me perfectly. I currently want to join Honestly to participate in guild events when wod is released even an invitation would be sweet cause at the moment I am a casual player but if needed will devote. I have ventrillo, and skype with a mic and have been raiding ever since BC and only switched to warlock as of returning to wow. I know my class ever since I re rolled and usually top dps charts in pug groups when their especially a few more ilvl above me, I woild like to join Honestly and be a participant guild member I am no immature person and I do what I can to help out anyone in need. Id like to join Honestly to progress through WoD once its released and participate in activites within the guild. Im a fun person to play with and Im one of the few people thats alive till the end. I have grouped up with some members from honestly and ive enjoyed playing with them one even said you should put an app if you want to join ill accept if I was an officer. Thank you for reading my app

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum