Monkone

re: MW monk app 14/14HM

Past raid xp

BC - Nil besides ZA

WOTLK -

10m+25m Naxx
10m+25m Uld + 3 HM
8/12 Heroic ICC 10m 6/12 Heroic ICC

Raiding hiatus during Cata brief stints in sub par guilds ultimately focused on study

MoP -
3/6 MSV
13/13 H ToT
14/14 H SoO

Character Information
Character Name: Monkone
Class: Monk
Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Monkone/advanced

Monkone

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]-->

Name: David Gadalla
Location/Time zone: Melbourne AU / AEST

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: MS MW set, Partial WW/BrM sets always shift between both constantly reforging/gemming

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: At the moment no, however in WoD I plan to play Monk/sham/pala to strengthen the healing roster of a guild.

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cool downs, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather than normal: MW monk P.o.V for any fight, watch disc heal ReM on CD spam uplift hoping to heal something punch boss when all else fails - I kid :P

H Malkorok (only fight mistweavers are respected on) - Pre ReM raid hoping to have ~7 on raid prepull -> prepot -> Revival -> TFT uplift -> CB -> uplift -> soak pools -> pop xuen -> Save LC for tank solo soak phase

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): Backtracking from KiP (heals) -> Ruthless (heals) -> KoF (Heals/tank for H animus) -> Ruthless C2 (WW) ->  Now in Stereo (heals) - Loaded (heals) (Nis/loaded from dreadmaul)

Reason for leaving your current guild: There have been several recurring raid performance issues, and abuse towards a specific players. It's not that I care about childish raid banter, but what was said I believe is too far.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nzXgQh2w7H1mfrZM#fight=39&type=summary

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image: http://imgur.com/L91ncD1

Explain your key binds and key add-on usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: Raid add-ons include Bigwigs, WA, XTC+ combat text. All spells are bound I use key binds on both my naga and keyboard.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: Intel Core 17-2600k, 8gb RAM, GeForece GTX 570. My average latency during raids is ~200-230 and my fps is around 40.

Why do you want to join Honestly?:

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Reliable and competent player who ensures all resources are reviewed with emphasis placed on tank mechanics, to better clear content.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Currently enjoying Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: The reason for this app is due to a 5min discussion Zari, Perfect and myself had last night about our intentions - currently it stands that me and perfect will be leaving KiP in the near future - whether or not we find our home in Honestly, however hopefully we do.

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <![endif]-->
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum