View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raxxed
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Daemaniac Resto Druid Application

zzzzzzz u suck wrote:

Because your a moron. That's why.

Obviously you don't understand anything at all about resto druids,

and on top of that your a nasty little bitch for no reason, honestly get off

your high horse, we all know your shit no matter how much you try and compensate.

GL with the rest of your hopefully short existence :)

Because your a moron. That's why.

Obviously you don't understand anything at all about resto druids,

and on top of that your a nasty little bitch for no reason, honestly get off

your high horse, we all know your shit no matter how much you try and compensate.

GL with the rest of your hopefully short existence :)

sawicky

Anonymous wrote:

Actually I'm highly insulted you would insinuate that I haven't made an effort with my gear.

If you were actually paying attention, you would have noticed that the only unenchanted/gemmed gear

I have is non-resto, I may have been wearing my ilvl page for easier pug recruitment.

I've made a real effort to get geared as fast as possible, to the point of leading my own pugs for upwards of 10 hours at a time if need be.

Iron "bark" not Iron"skin". My apologies. My inability to remember the exact name of the ability off the top of my head in no way means I don't know when to use it.

I spoke to Nnug yesterday and he said I'd be able to raid with you guys today... And now I'm sitting here with nothing to do because he never replied to me today. Not impressed.

So you believe that simply running normal pugs this late into tier is enough to get into a heroic farm guild? Coupled with the fact that your haste, mastery spirit stats are all wrong is what shows me that you take zero effort into further development of your druid. Why don't you have 13163 haste? Why do you run soul of the forest with 4412 haste which is nowhere near any of the 2 secondary major breakpoints? Glyph of Healing Touch? Heart of the Wild?

Theres no need to reply any further, you're not what we're looking for and this app is closed.

Actually I'm highly insulted you would insinuate that I haven't made an effort with my gear.

If you were actually paying attention, you would have noticed that the only unenchanted/gemmed gear

I have is non-resto, I may have been wearing my ilvl page for easier pug recruitment.

I've made a real effort to get geared as fast as possible, to the point of leading my own pugs for upwards of 10 hours at a time if need be.

Iron "bark" not Iron"skin". My apologies. My inability to remember the exact name of the ability off the top of my head in no way means I don't know when to use it.

I spoke to Nnug yesterday and he said I'd be able to raid with you guys today... And now I'm sitting here with nothing to do because he never replied to me today. Not impressed.

sawicky

hi there i'll be taking a look at your app today

So basically the first issue present is your total lack of experience and gear, I mean in the 5 seconds I took to open this link, find your armory and then start typing a response I've already seen that you've made absolutely zero effort on your character (No parses ("Eh I Lazey"), what's iron skin?, 2 unenchanted items, 4 emtpy sockets, no belt buckle and no JC gems) which says to me you're a painfully average player looking to get carried. We charge 200k a wing for that, and nobodies received any sort of gold so I'm confused as to the nature of this app.

Thanks for trying though.

Daemon (Daemaniac)

General Information 
Name: Angelo
Location/Timezone: GMT+12 

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself:

I'm an undergrad science student from NZ. I like to swim, watch anime and of course I love raiding.

I've been playing mmos since I was 11, and I was actually good even as a brat, I've only gotten better.

Character Information
Character Name: Daemaniac
Class: Druid (resto) 
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Daemaniac/simple

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: I'm building a feral spec, however its not quite raid ready.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:

Nope, I have a 90 warlock but I haven't really bothered with it.

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal:

That's an odd question for a healer this xpac, I've been slightly underwhelmed with the role that's been required of me, other than healing. No normal fight has particularly difficult mechanics for a healer off the top of my head... For example, for paragons normal theres the usual damage avoidance, such as avoiding amber fountains and being in position for aim and insanity. As a healer... Using iron skin and other cooldowns at appropriate times such as when your tank is shield bashed. I haven't done heroics yet, so I'm hoping it will be more of a challenge. I've done up to Garry on norm, and this was all done with pug groups that I have lead.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant):

I've only started playing wow again a couple months ago, the last time I raided in this game was Wrath, I had to quit due RL commitments just when we got up to the lich king himself. Back in Vanilla when I was around 13 I actually did a fair bit of raiding, I can't recall the specifics but I'm pretty sure I more or less downed everything on offer. I played Lotro for years and had a lot of success in both pve and pvp, my guild trucido had a ton of server first kills, and my pvp guild VVV was pretty damn infamous.

Reason for leaving your current guild: I haven't been in a real guild since I started playing again, Lunacy is just a random lvling guild I joined for the buffs. 

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): Eh I Lazey 

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image: I lazeh. 

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so:

I generally get by on healbot and the occasional targeting macro on my healer. I'll use just about any addon that's useful for me, such as OQ, dbm power auras to track buff/cd status etc. 

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids:

I get around 100-150 average latency and over 30 fps during raids. The only time I've ever had any noticeably lag was during massive world boss raids, and it was still playable. 

Extra
Why do you want to join Honestly?: Because you're a serious raiding guild on the server that I'm about to transfer too. I can actually make your raid times with no problems. I won't lie and say I think you guys are wonderfully amazing. But I'm hoping you guys are friendly, I'm quite often online and willing to chat/do random stuff. My fondest memory in a game is chasing around a guy wearing a santa costume for hours with my mate. You had to be there.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Because I'm a great player, and you can guarantee I'll stick around and contribute to the guild for a long time. I've done progression raiding before, I know how that goes and I'm not the type to be put off. The fact that I'm a good player is only relevant to you guys because I'm a (relatively? I feel awkward tooting my own horn) nice guy, I wont come along for a couple weeks then get shitty about nothing important and leave, I know how frustrating that can be, and I've never been the wishy-washy type.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: I've been playing games my whole life, I got into wow at the age of 12 or so, I played Lotro seriously for years, and I was in the challenger league back when I played LOL this year. Except for shooting games and racing games(yawn) I've probably played it, and well.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

I suppose there's not too much evidence here that I'm actually worth it, I haven't bothered with a parse or anything... But. I am good, I consistently get compliments about  my heals, the raids I lead are successful and I'm in it for the long haul. I'm not gonna be too upset if you can't include me in heroic raids yet, I'm slightly undergeared, but I'm more than happy to tag along for alt runs and the like until then. My goal is going to be WoD mythic raiding, I've kinda missed the boat a bit for getting a challenge this xpac, but oh well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum