View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurkerqt

re: Resto druid application

10\10 sawicky, confirmed for top kek

sawicky

Sorry for the lack of structuring in the application would of edited it after i posted if i could :( forgot to mention average fps in 60-80 can go as low as 40 depending on how many people are blood lusted and average latency is 120-200.

General Information 

Name:Joseph

Location/Timezone:Queensland +10.00

Can you attend our farm content raids, (Wed/Thu/Sun)from 7pm -> 11pm AEST)? Yes

Tell us a little about yourself:Im a simple guy play games during the night work during the day when i have to, i enjoy most blizzard games been playing alot of hearthstone lately but i thought i would get back into Wow again before the next xpac is released.

Character Information 

Character Name: Spiderbearz

Class: Druid

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Spiderbearz/simple

List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: Dont currently have any sets or worth for my offspecs when i play wow i usually get together a boomkin and feral offspec depending on which i wana play as my offspec.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: i have a sub par geared windwalker monk dont play it to often and havent given it much attention.

Describe your role in a specific raid encounter (You have the freedom to pick any fight). Go into some detail in how you manage your character and cooldowns, your role may also be different - depending on how your guild does this fight, so explain what exactly you do. If you have done the encounter on Heroic, explain that difficulty rather then normal: Well its been awhile since i have done any raid bosses that werent just me messing around but i do recall some heroic boss fights from the beginning of mists. Heroic Garalon was one of my favourites it didnt have many mechanics but the healing in the fight was quite enjoyable, myself during the fight was on the job of healing the pheremone'd players so i would follow them around as they passed the pheremones from player to player in order while keeping them toped up aswell as myself aslo noting where the boss was and if his frontal cleave was ever going to hit me im usally just stackings lifebloom on the pheremone target and rejuv on myself and them aswell as the tanks as they are closest to me at about the 6th or 7th pheremone swap i would use tranquility as the aoe damage would be getting near its maxium during the fight and i would be closer to the raids stacking point at that time and would be able to stand with them while healing the pheremone target i believe on our first kill i was also in the pheremone rotation as we had a lack of range dps who wanted to do it and it made it easy as i was just healing myself while running around the outside. They fight itself was not to demanding but a enjoyable one none the less.

Raiding Information 

Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC if relevant): Vanilla: On old account MC/AQ20/BWL, Burning crusade: On old account SSC/Kara/TK/Hyjal and first 6 bosses of BT stopped before Sunwell came out, did not play during Wotlk due to life commitments, During cata i started playing around at start of firelands Cleared that aswell as dragon soul on heroic and finally during mists cleared most of MSV HoF and Terrace on heroic and stopped again during Tot current teir i have only done about 7 boss on normal mode.

Reason for leaving your current guild: Guild died last i checked while i was only in it cause a friend was who recently stopped playing.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): Havent raided in a very long time so dont have any relevent ones.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting), use imgur.com to upload your image:http://imageshack.com/a/img853/9422/wiau.jpg   other site wasnt working for me.

Explain your keybinds and key addon usage, you may use your UI screenshot to assist you in doing so: Well i have bound what i feel are all the nessceary keys that i am going to use while healing this Ui itself is very old and probaly will be updating it in the next few weeks after i look into some new UIs.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: http://i.imgur.com/z5pVZHm.jpg   Recently bought it, my internet connection http://www.speedtest.net/result/3584483509.png.

Extra 

Why do you want to join Honestly?: I would like to join a guild before Wod comes out and my friend slootles recommended this guild, i myself would like to join a good raiding guild to progress though wod and hopefully all future content that is released and honestly looks like a great guild.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Im sure if u give me a trial i will grow on ur and as a player.

Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: I play Dota2 Hearthstone Diablo and Starcraft i also play MTG.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: Thanks for reading.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honestly Forum Index -> PVE Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum